Strange Apparition of an Alien Face

Strange face that resembles to an alien was discovered by my nephew on my phone that was taken on March 3, 2011 at 1:37pm, but discovered one month later. It was discovered late because I did not notice it after I checked my photos right after taking a snapshot with my phone camera.
Alien Appearance in a Photo
Face of an Alien in my Closet

Strange Appearance of An Alien

It is interesting that I posted this 3 years after we knew about it. It is because I only remember this lately when someone asked me if I encountered a paranormal experience. I immediately retrieved the photo to provide proof.


No, it is not my face. Did you see the figure of an Alien in my closet?

It is probably a perfect combination of my shadow, natural daylight, jeans, and hanged shirts. If it is, there is nothing special about it. However, I would like to think that if something forms unintentionally, there is something supernatural going on. Therefore, I would say I have experienced a paranormal activity right here in my room where I am typing this article.


A Closer Look of the Interesting Apparition of an Alien

I cropped the photo to get a closer look on the alien's face in my closet.
What do you think about this photo? Why does this strange image show as my shadow? Creepy.

I can assure you that I have not used any image manipulation too. In fact, I still have the original photo with the original attribution from the camera.

Share on Google Plus

About Juan Viral

Juan Viral is a Pinoy online source of trending videos, photos, tweets, news, and articles.
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment